- (T) Security and Biosignals: a world beyond the Biometrics
University School of Computer Science (UPM) of Madrid, December 1,1 2014.
- (T) Security on Implantable Medical Devices. Where we are?
University School of Computer Science (UPM) of Madrid, May 22, 2013.
- (T) Your heart might be hacked: Security on Implantable Medical Devices
Complutense University of Madrid, May 20, 2013.
- (T) Did you know RFID devices are polygamous?
IFIP WG 11.2 : Seminar 2012 (Nijmegen – The Netherlands), 4 July, 2012.
- (T) BigBrother is watching you with RFID chips: Reality or Speculation?
Technical University of Madrid (Spain), May 9, 2012.
- (T) From the dullest fields of Authentication to the greener pastures of Yoking Proofs and Distance Bounding
Summer Research Institute, EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland), June 23, 2011.
- (S) RFID Security
School of Computing, University of Portsmouth, November 30, 2010.
- (T) RFID Security: As hot as it gets
Institute for Infocomm Research (I²R) Singapore, February 25, 2010.
- (S) Design and analysis of lightweight cryptographic protocols and primitives
Carlos III University of Madrid, February 17-19, 2010
- (T) Journey to the Centre of Lightweight Cryptography
Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen, February 16, 2009.
- (T) Introduction to RFID
First International Workshop on RFID (during the RFID 2006 Show). Lille, France, November 30, 2006.
- (T) ¿Cómo pagar sin hacer cola? RFID, los códigos de barra del futuro
En VII Semana de la Ciencia, Madrid (España), 2007.